Elvis DAM Professional ServicesSince 2007, CyanGate continues to provide digital asset management services for the full life cycle of a DAM system. Our goal is to make our customers successful from Day 1 with a solution that fits their needs and grows with them during their digital transformation. To accomplish the goal, CyanGate offers professional services for Elvis DAM to optimize a customer's DAM ROI . Though our years of experience implementing and supporting digital asset management solutions, we have developed a solid DAM implementation methodology and bring the best practices across different industries such retail, construction, consumer product goods (CPG), life sciences, apparel, media broadcasting, and utilities.
See examples of our work in the Elvis DAM Case Studies below.
Elvis DAM Deployment OptionsCyanGate offers three options for your Elvis DAM deployment.
- On-premise - You can deploy Elvis DAM on your own server(s).
- Private Cloud - Elvis DAM can also be deployed in AWS as a private cloud solution (PaaS) by CyanGate. You have all the benefits of the on-premise version, and you can outsource your IT architecture. CyanGate's hosting option includes Technical Managed Services.
- SaaS - Swivle is the SaaS Elvis DAM solution. Swivle gives you unlimited storage, intuitive file management, easy collaboration and more. Learn more.
Elvis DAM SupportElvis DAM Support are included with the Elvis DAM subscription. The Elvis DAM subscription includes upgrades and patching.
Implementation ServicesOur Implementation Services include:
- DAM Discovery and Solution Blue Printing
- Architecture, Analysis and Design
- Customization and Development
- Metadata and Taxonomy Consulting
- Asset Migration
- Upgrading Elvis DAM
- Change Management
- Migration Services from Elvis 4 and Elvis 5 to Elvis 6
- System Health Checks
Managed ServicesCyanGate offers Technical Managed Services and Functional Managed Services to help customer outsource or augment their team. Technical Managed Services include automatic upgrades, security patching, configuration changes and preventative maintenance. Functional Managed Services provide a DAM Manager for your team. Functional Managed Services include user management, metadata updates, help desk, ongoing training, etc. Managed Services are customized to fit a customers unique needs.